Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nothing to do with poetry but I really love this website. It's a kind of fashion blog with daily photographs of ordinary Berliners. The blog says:

"We try to document the urban, cosmopolitan and multicultural spirit of the city, we live in. Fashion can describe what a city is, so we take photos of outfits that stand out and capture that spirit within them."

I love the many crazy outfits and the wee snippets of the city but most of all I love just seeing ordinary folk so expressive in their clothing, reminds me of the personality and range of fashion in Glasgow's West End.
Came across the site via Sarah-Jane's very amusing blog (she also writes great poetry!).

7 comments:

Dominic Rivron said...

Thanks for the link to rain in my purse. It is good isn't it?

Marion McCready said...

yes, every post is guaranteed to make me smile!

ambersun said...

Love the fashion - I'm trying to be more imaginative in my dress - a bit hard on a student budget but anyway.

Amber

Marion McCready said...

it's something else isn't it! right now I'm happy to wear anything that fits, lol!

Roxana said...

oh - and how nostalgic i get now, i live one year in Berlin - and am absolutely crazy about this city!!!

thanks a lot.

deemikay said...

Ooh, I like this. :)

And I love germans (and I loved the few times I've been to germany). Like Roxana I'm getting nostalgic!

Marion McCready said...

really, Roxana? it's nice to find out bits about you :)

hi david, I've been to the north and south but never berlin, germany is somewhere I'd love to explore more of.